Want to join the Team?
Who makes for a good fit on the Apple Blossom Insulators Team?
- Home improvement contractors
- Renovation contractors
- Handyman businesses
- Home Inspectors
- Almost any business with a home-owner customer base
Why are these businesses suited for the retrofit insulation market?
- Usually your customer-base's homes are older and under-insulated
- You and/or your employees have experience working on older homes
- Your margins are relatively thin and you would like to earn more money
- You are already familiar with closing deals at night and on weekends
What advantages does being on the Team offer?
- Use past customer base to create new customers
- Generates more income from new customer sales
- Creates new customers from insulation market
- Positions your company for new peripheral business
- Smoke and Fire clean-up
- Crawl space conditioning
What kind of income can you expect from being on the Team?
- That depends on both the number of houses per month and the size of the house. Based on 20 to 25 houses per month, you can expect approximately $5000 from the blown cellulose part of the job. The amount of prep work and batt insulation required will determine the balance of the proceeds.